Sunday, March 7, 2010

Eating is Good


I have been trying to feed Brownie the whole day. She looked more energy compare to the 1st day she arrived my house. Walking around in the cage and barking toward Mitra. She like calling Mitra, " come brother, play with me. ". However, it is prohibited for them to play together because she might has contagious disease. We not so worry because Mitra had vaccinated.

I still wondering why she was not eating well the whole day. The food and water in her cage always upside down. We have to check her up regularly to make sure she has water and food. By the way, i still trying my best to feed her.

Miracle happen, because the water fell upside down and wet the kibbles. I put the wet and enlarge kibbles on my palm and fed her. Wow, she was eating and finished the kibbles i had given. Now i know what was the problem. She had difficulty in chewing the hard kibbles. After the kibbles dip in the water for a while, it become soft and enlarge in size. It became easier for her to chew. Good job, Brownie.

Finally she eaten up all the kibbles i gave. On the other hand, feeding antibiotic is my weakness. I am still trying.

I never feel so relief that " eating is good". We can eat whatever we can, even we are so chooosy in food and drink. How about people allergy to foods? They can't eat the foods they allergy to. Or the people have problem in eating and need to feed through the tube. We never think about that, " we can eat is good. we can chew and bite is good and lucky."

Appreciate what we have now, don't take everything as granted. Thanks Brownie for eating and teach me a good lesson.

No comments:

 
Custom Search

Free Blog Counter