Wednesday, July 29, 2009

how to use auto CAD 2?

Lesson 2

My teacher Panda taught me after he came back from his work. thanks for him and i had to be prepare for today new class for my auto cad. No matter what, i still want to learn it and draw my own house. Then i can design the furniture i like and can fit it the house.

Lesson 2 was not that easy, i had to crack my head about the mathematics i learned when i was in school time.... I totally lost contact with maths for 5 years..... these lesson needed to know the conversion from meter to millimeter; meter to feet; feet to meter; feet to inches and etc.

then i had to start measure the house length and width. there were 2 ways in measuring. First was using the measuring tape, but is not the common tape that we use to measure the cloths.... The measuring tape is " professional tape" up to 7.5meters. It was so flexible to use. we can measure the ceiling and very far distance except more than 7.5meters. This tape is so useful until Panda demonstrated in front of me... ( Kungfu Panda???) i had to measure the room, door, window, furniture and etc. in millimeters so i can draw my house. Usually we use millimeter, it depends on the person who draw. it can be meter or other units.

second method to measure the length and width is count the ceiling " boxes"and usually is 2 feets X 4 feets per box. Then just total up and converted in into millimeters. Very easy right?.

After measuring the whole house, i had to start drawing. it was not a easy task, we had to be familiar with the "pick" and " enter" button. Guess what, i had finish drawing the whole house except putting in the window, door, furniture and the toilet. Of course, my auto CAD still need my Kungfu Panda shifu to look through once and give comment.

so, in the meantime i had to be patient for my 3rd lesson.

No comments:

 
Custom Search

Free Blog Counter