Wednesday, July 29, 2009

how to use auto CAD 3?

Lesson 3

Shifu came and went through my drawing.... He took his " magic tape" to re- measure the house i drawn to double confirm my measurement. I was very confidence with my " accuracy" measurement. Ha ha, the method Shifu use was different with my method. He didn't use the tape but started to count the " boxes" on the floor, usually 1 feetX1 feet. However, the result didn't had a big different. what i had learn from here is.... i have to be open minded and creative. i should not always follow the old method and must look it into the different perspective.

Auto cad is a wonderful things. I can find the end point and mid point of a line accurately by using OSNAP. OSNAP in auto CAD help me to get accuracy in drawing. The best thing is i can draw a nice circle by just giving the radius or diameter. Amazing! Start from this moment, i do not need any help from the " circle" like things. By using auto cad, a nice and smooth circle can be draw. Even thought drawing a tangent become a easy task. I am quite lazy to draw using hand.

My next task will be drawing windows, doors and all the furniture in the house. I am exciting for the next tutorial.

1 comment:

 
Custom Search

Free Blog Counter