Sunday, July 26, 2009

how to use AutoCAD?


Lesson 1
yesterday was my first time learned to use AutoCAD. i heard it since i was in my university. however i never knew what it is until my friend- Panda taught me yesterday....

why i have to learn auto CAD? it is because i want to design my house. (what a huge ambitions???) this is why i am so eager to learn.

drawing a line using ruler and pencil is so easy until i learn auto cad.... oh, i am a loser in using computer and "mouse". i only know the function of left and right click of the " mouse". i didn't know the " mouse wheel" can do a lot of function in auto cad. Everything started to be new and interesting when i learn auto cad. Panda taught me to draw a line ( straight line and angle) and trimming....

first lesson of auto cad is draw a line. i mention before drawing a line using ruler and pencil is far more easy.... however using auto cad to draw a line is a new experienced. there are a lot of people know about auto cad. people like me study about biology won't know what and how to use auto cad. so, it was a interesting and challenging experience.

first we must know the left click of the button of the mouse is "pick", the right click is "enter". before we draw a line, we must enter a word or alphabet " line" or " L" then right click ( enter). then only we can start to draw a line by "pick". ended the line by pick then enter. if we want to have a straight line just press the F8 or ORTHO. the line can be straight or according to the degree of angle. interesting, right?

then i found out the miracle of the mouse wheel. we can zoom in and out by scrolling the mouse wheel up and down. if u want to PAN the picture u draw, just press at the mouse wheel. the hand will come out then we can move the whole picture we draw. it is quite amazing. i am waiting for my lesson 2 for the next few day. hope my teacher Panda will be patient about my slowest in learning auto cad. then i can start design my house.

No comments:

 
Custom Search

Free Blog Counter