Sunday, April 18, 2010

Laugh it Off

When I am on "Fire" ( In my own word " Fire" mean "Angry" .) , my speech will be like the machine gun shooting non-stop. However, I am lucky to have my hubby that always willing to lend his ears for me. The funniest part is- he is very patient and he always burst out in laughter once i start to complaint and angry.
Initially, I am annoyed that why he can laugh at me when i was so fustrated. He said I am very funny when i was complaning. The expression, the tone, the content... He feel very funny. Ended up, we both laugh together. And i totally forget about the incident that brought me to suffering.
He told me he had a ex-collegue who was a contractor. He was amazed that his capabablity. What is that so amazed? Being a contractor, they can't run away from been scolding by the clients. ( As far as i know, Not only contractor will be scold by the clients, other occupation do have the same condition. ) So, the amazing part was the ex-collegue always laugh when the clients or boss scolded him, they scolded louder and louder and he will laugh louder and louder. he didn't became a coward while been scolded by the bosses or client, he just laugh it out. He said, that was no point being scare or sad when you scold by other people. People scold you with their own reason, whether personal or not. He wouldn't take it seriously unless is his mistake, but he will just laugh it off.
Well, i do not know how you will feel when you angry and scolding the person and the person just laugh it off. I admit that i was angry with my hubby for being not paying attenttion to me. After awhile, i will laugh with him. Now, everytime i start complaining, hubby will start laughing, and we ended up laughing. It really stop my "Fire".
I wondering, why am i always complaint, why am i so angry with other people speech and action...Why can't i get along well with other people... I have a deep consideration that i always think too much. I always create a lot of thinking when someone talk an issue especially related to my own moral preception. I realized i become the judge and start to judge other people by complaining. The Fire on by myself without light up by other people. Other people action and speech is out of our control, and we are certainly not a judge that can enforce punishment.
The only thing we can do is -do not repeat the same mistake that people had make but learn and cultivate the good things from other and develope it. Judging people will make ourselves suffer, we are suffer because of people wrong doing. Do you think is wise enough to suffer like this? Do you think is worth to be angry?
The story behind of the person that get angry and scold us are far away from our understanding. We have no idea what happen to them before that cause them suffering. We do not know their background, education level and a lot more things we do not about them even though we have friend for 10 years. As well as our parents and sibling.
So, don't get emotional easily. Don't get on fire easily too. Do not punish yourself because of other people wrong doing. Take it easy and laugh it off when you on fire.

No comments:

 
Custom Search

Free Blog Counter