Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Angel on Earth

Wow, It have been long long time i didnt post anything in the blog... Why is this happening? Probably i have been giving myself a lot of excuses after i start working and adopt a lovely dog( now i called him Mitra, mean "friend").

It have been one and a half month we have Mitra. It is a tough job especially for me, because this is the 1st time i keep a dog. It is always my wish to have a dog. Now, my wish come true but it do not turn out to be what i have expected. He is a very super-duper active dog. His favorite activities is- jumping non-stop--- towards us. The neighbour that pass by our house will think that he is attacking us because when he starts playing it will be like rustling that we watch in the TV show. My husband used to plays with him until rolling on the group. Me, most of the time standing at the side and watch them playing. I am so afraid to join in because everytime after we play with him, both of us will ended up bruises and wound at the hands and legs. It is very painful indeed.
He is a very smart fellow too. He always show pitty face when we dont have time to play with him or walk him. He really good in acting. We always fool by his pitty, sad face. When we attend to his sad face, without our notice, 1st act he will jump on us. According to my husband, i have a super slow reflex. Undeniable, I have to agree with the statement. I knew that when he going to jump at me, but somehow I just standing there without blocking his "attack". That is why most of the time i just stand at the side and watch. My husband even said, " Mitra can train your reflex. " I still thinking the suggestion given by my husband. Hard to say "yes" to that kind of suggestion.
He is really our "angel".
Because of him, we have a chance to meet alot of dog lovers to teach us some tips to train our Mitra. we have more friend and more topics to talk with friends. He brings a lot of angels to us.
Because of him, i started to notice about the problem of stray animals facing now and we too can give a hand by foster the animal, bring them to vet to spay-neuter, find them a new home...
Because of him, we spend most of the time together in the house with Mitra. Less shopping and movie and of cause save money.
He is our angel. Even though initially he cause us a lot of headache and time spend. However, he always make us laugh because of his cute face.
We want to thank him for becoming our new member. We always love him and care for you- Mitra
" Think occasionally of the suffering which you spare yourself the sight.
Compassion encompasses all living beings, not just human beings" ~Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965) Doctor, Humanitarian, Nobel Peace Prize 1953.

No comments:

 
Custom Search

Free Blog Counter