Wednesday, January 27, 2010

An Appologize

When I grown up and become independent, I know that someone owe my mom an apologies.... Not only one but a lot a lot...

My mom is a kindhearted lady. A very hardworking mom, sister, and daughter to the family. She likes to help people and without complained even though other still put blame on her. Where on earth we can find a good person like this. I am glad that she is my mom and always be.

However, someone broke my mom heart very deep... I can feel it even my mom never said a word. Until one day, when all of us planned and decided to help our relatives that were in dilemma, " someone" burst out, "Why I need to involve and give money to help them? You all never help me when I had problems last time. I angry you all and you especially because you plan all this!". It was really hurt, I don't know how my mom handle her feeling but she deserve an " apologize" from her. As far as I know, my mom help "someone" a lot in the passed, she even helped the person in finance. We are not from a rich family even we don't have enough in finance but we willing to help if our relative in trouble.

So many years and the misunderstanding accumulating. No chance to explain and solve the "knots". One misunderstanding equal to a knot. Thousand of misunderstanding, thousand of knots. When we can solve it and open up all the knots? I don't know we are given any chance to solve the problem, because "someone" had diagnosed with third stage cancer. Someone refused all the western and eastern medicine treatment. We tried, my mom tried to help but "someone" scolded my mom for being busy body.

Few months later, "someone" passed away in a sudden. All of us shocked, and I was not in town for the funeral. Then only I have realized that, we don't have " forgive and forget" in our dictionary. If we start to forgive each other, we will not be upset by other people speak, action and thought. We must learn to forgive and understand others, because all of us are unique. We have different identity because we are from different background, education, growing up environment, influences.... A lot of differences between all of us, that is why we are so unique. That is how the attraction and opposition occur between people. If we are the same, same background, education level, environment... I bet you all can imagine that. Initially, we are happy we are same, slowly we feel bore with it. The differences make our life beautiful, full of colour just like rainbow.

An apologize is not as important as the lesson i have learned. Forgive is a endless love toward beings, practice it and the world will always in peace and harmony. Forgiving other is not easy especially our own self. Learn to let go and forgiving then we will see some unexpected effect.

Rest in peace My " someone", we forgive you and hope you forgive us. The most important, please also forgive yourself.


" Whenever we hate someone, we are hating some part of ourselves that we can see in that person. We don't get worked up about anything that is not in ourselves. " - Hermann Hesse

No comments:

 
Custom Search

Free Blog Counter