Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Personal Hairstylist

Another method for us to save money. Yes, be your own hairstylist.

I have being helping my spouse by cutting his hair for few months, lucky that we have a very old shaver but still usable. Even though, the shaver something functionable, sometime just can't use it.

The true is, I never have any experience in cutting hair even though my dad was a barber before. ( My dad was my personal hair stylist since young till i reached high school.) He is very good in boy cut, until now he still keeping all his hair cut stuff. I missed those day that when i was in secondary school, and i wished that i could had a nice girl cut, just like those other girl. Guessed what, It ended up became a super short boy cut. It wasn't a good feeling when everyone in the school looked at you with funny feeling. However, I had gone through all the really "Bad Hair" day. Thanks dad for giving me free haircut.

Now, I became my spouse hair stylist. It is not easy because i never use the shaver before. Wow, just a little careless my spouse hair will have few hole as decoration. I wish i won't spoil the hair. Hah, first few times i cut my spouse hair. His colleague asked him where he went for hair cut, we all band the hair salon. Oops, my spouse just answer without hesitation, "my wife is the hairstylist." His colleague silence after heard the answer. I bet him won't ask anymore even though my spouse has a bad hair cut.

It is a good experience cutting my spouse hair. I learn to be patience and test new method of cutting on his hair. It really save us some money. Nowadays, guy hair cut cost RM10-15 per cut. Not need to compare, girl cut is more more expensive compare to guy.

I have refuse to go for hair cut just because i know it is very expensive even thought just do some trimming. So, my spouse has brave himself to be my hair stylist. Of course, i was so afraid he will cut too short or give me a few holes for decoration. Surprisingly, he came out a very nice hair cut for me. Not bad, we have save RM50 hair cut for both of us. My friend just trimmed her hair which cost her RM35. We become each other personal hairstylist, cut as your wish.

Come, be your own hairstylist. It can save your money.

No comments:

 
Custom Search

Free Blog Counter